A Day in the Life of the Reids

Olivia, McCall, Boston

Sunday, March 2, 2008

King for a... minute


Today in primary we talked about King Benjamin from the Book of Mormon. Cally got to stand on top of the "tower" and cry repentance unto all the children! She felt so special and it just so happened that Mom had her camera for this kodak moment. What a cute girl! I'm sure Olivia was listening intently even though the bottom of her dress was up over her head exposing more of herself than I'm sure anyone would care to see. (Mom opted NOT to take a picture!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Michelle! How are you?? I've been thinking of you a ton and meaning to call. I'm so happy to find your blog. I think it's such a great way to keep in touch. Your kids are so very cute. They are seriously growing up.

We miss you guys tons! I hope you're doing well. If you ever feel bored, our blog is kateandnatestokes@blogspot.com


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones