A Day in the Life of the Reids

Olivia, McCall, Boston

Monday, April 28, 2008

We have guests!



McCall came running in the house the other day saying "Mom, there's a birds nest in the playhouse!" Of course I thought she didn't know what she was talking about and proceeded to tell her it was windy the night before and had probably blown a whole bunch of sticks in a pile. After lots of pleading she finaly got me to go outside and take a look. Somehow I've got to realize that I can't be right ALL of the time (only MOST of the time). It was so amazing! The kids are excited because this is the closest thing they will ever get to a pet!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That's so cute! What a fun little spring project. If you have a chance when you're out, Sam, Leah and I will have to drive down and meet you in Layton. We'd all love to see you! Let me know if you have any time

Stacy Summers said...

OK! That made me laugh... the closest thing they'll ever get to a pet! You're the best. You're personality shines through your blog.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones